Services » Transcripts


How can I get my GED Transcripts?
You can get your GED transcript through
Click on the link below to be transferred to request to order a copy of your transcripts.
You can also request your GED records by calling or emailing the CDE (California Department of Education).  The contact information is below.
Adult School Diploma Graduate Transcript Request
Option 1:
Please fill out and submit the attached "Diploma Request Form" in person to the El Rancho Adult School main office located at 9515 Haney St. Pico Rivera Ca, 90660. Please bring a photo ID with you.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for process of request.
Fee: $10
Payment is submitted upon pick up of transcript.
Option 2:
Please submit the attached "Student Document Request Form" via email to Sandra Jauregui at [email protected].
You must include a copy of your photo ID in the email in order to process your request.  Request will not be processed without a photo ID.
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for process of request.
$10 Fee payment will be invoiced to you for online payment.
Student Verification of Enrollment and Attendance Request
This form must be presented to the main office.  Please bring a photo ID when submitting your verification of enrollment and attendance form.